JukeBox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My posting had some problem,so i am not posting from a webpage but a mac blog widget.I am telling you some day i am going to travel the world ALONE!!!!!I  need to study for history,feel so sad,feels like i dont have enough time to study but at the same time wants to fast forward to study  comical art which my dad does not like me to do as a job...
My dream Jobs list
1.Comic Artist
2.Product designer
3.Interior Designer
4.Big-time architect
4.Aeronautical scientist
5.Mechanical/automata inventor
6.Fashion designer
7.Robot maker
9.Genetist(most impossible long-time dream)
10.Designer/inventor of ALL kind!!!!



Its been my dream and i know a thing or two about the above jobs except genetist and lesser about aeronautical though it is one of my best-loved.....It may be possible one day i can achieve all this,and i dont want to achieve all this for money but that i love it!....
Now i want to hope for another day....
With God in my heart
With faith in my heart
And also love in my heart

No comments: